The following pre-conference workshops will be held on Monday the 14th:
- SAP ASE: Analyzing sp_sysmon, by Joe Woodhouse (1pm-5pm)
- SAP ASE: Basic Installation and Configuration of SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise, by Chris Baker (8:30am-12:30pm)
- *SAP ASE: SAP ASE Quick Start for Oracle and SQL Server DBAs, by Bob Barker (8:30am-5pm)
- SAP IQ: Installation, Configuration and DBA Management for SAP IQ, by Chris Baker (1pm-5pm)
- SAP PowerDesigner: Building the Data Model Pyramid with SAP PowerDesigner, by George McGeachie (8:30am-5:00pm)
- *SAP Replication Server: SAP Replication Server Internals and Performance and Tuning, by Jeff Tallman (8:30am-5:00pm)
The following post-conference workshops will be held on Friday the 18th:
- *SAP ASE: Troubleshooting SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Performance Problems using MDA Tables, by Chris Brown (8:00am-4:30pm)
- SAP PowerBuilder: Going Mobile with Appeon for PowerBuilder Workshop, by Yakov Werde (8:00am-4:30pm)
- SAP PowerDesigner: SAP PowerDesigner Power Programming: The Road to Automation, by Martijn Evers (8:00am-4:30pm)
The cost to attend a pre- or post-conference workshops is $300 for a half-day and $500 for a full day for conference attendees. All workshops include lunch and refreshments.
Non-conference attendees may attend those full-day workshops marked with a * for $700.